Company: LER TechForce
Posted on: August 6, 2022
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering
Resources, is looking for :
Title: Quality Administrator
Dept: Quality - Corporate
Average hours a week: 45
Days: Monday through Friday
Location: South Toledo
Company: Tier 1 automotive supplier
Company/plant: 1150 employees running 3 shifts
Working daily: at the facility, not corporate
Components assembly: automotive exterior components manufacturing
Travel percentage: 0-5%
Candidates considered: USA citizens, Green Card Holder, and TN
Position: Full Time Direct Hire / Permanent
Salary: $70k - $75k
Overtime Pay: No, EXEMPT role
Bonus: yes, TBD
Educational requirements: Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Certifications: Quality or Continuous Improvement certs are a
Reports to: Lean Systems Manager
Start Date: July 2022
Experience needed: 2-4 years work related experience with a strong
Process/Product knowledge in conjunction with strong communication
and team leadership skills
Recruiter contact: , #LI-LD1
Recruiter Notes: 1) looking for 1 of 2 types of candidates. a)
college grad with a Mechanical / Industrial Degree with Quallity
duites / manufacturing plant settiing experince. Or, b) a Quality
Admin / Techncian / Specialist who has worked in a plant
environment that can perform the tasks below. 2) this role is
heavily process driven from a desk. This role is not spent on the
manufacturing floor. 3) canddiate will know how to perfom FFMEA and
process written work instructions.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment
that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To follow Company policies and display conduct expected of
Company employees as described in the Company Employee
- MAFACT (Company Corporate Operating Systems)
- Lead change efforts to drive continuous operational improvement
into the business.
- Report progress of projects to Lean Systems Manager and ensure
progress towards goal of operational excellence is
- Develop training for individual aspects of MAFACT and deliver
training to plant personnel, specifically regarding the Company
Quality Standards: For example to the following areas: Continuous
Risk Reduction, Layered Process Audits, Control of Non-Conforming
Materials, Quality Gates, Fast Response, Process Control Plan
Management, Customer Interface Characteristics, Incoming Inspection
and Material Receiving, Error Proofing and Detection Devices,
Change Management, Warranty Management, Avoidance of Wrong
- Develop systems for meeting objectives of MAFACT in conjunction
with IATF16949 and customer specific requirements.
- Implement systems with plant personnel to comply with
- Maintain Action Log for each MAFACT element, coordinating
follow-up / continuous improvement activities, and participate in
monthly report out meetings.
- Communicate assessment findings to appropriate
- Maintain MAFACT gap analysis for all MQS elements. Obtain
approval from Quality Director of Sub-group.
- Maintain evidence for quarterly MAFACT assessments.
- Participate in quarterly MAFACT assessments. Effectively lead
the MQS portion of the assessment.
- Assist in coordination and streamlining of audit systems (LPA,
MAFACT, IATF 16949, etc.)
- Support innovation and cost reduction programs in
- Primarily a first shift position but must be flexible to
provide for off shifts occasionally.
- Travel to other Magna facilities for benchmarking
- Perform other duties as directed.
- In depth knowledge of the mold, paint, and assembly
- Organizational, project management, and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively engage all levels
of the organization.
- Comfortable being audited, challenged.
- Ability to think "out of the box with a high energy level and
- Demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Demonstrated group problem solving skills and facilitation
- This position requires a person to have the ability to perform
work while standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day,
the ability to lift up to15 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 40
pounds on an occasional basis.
Company will have training for these Requirements:
- Lean, Kaizen, 5S, TWI Job Instruction, TWI Job Relations,
MAFACT, Toyota Kata.
- IATF Lead Auditor Training
Keywords: LER TechForce, Toledo , Quality Administrator, Other , Northwood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!