Business Development Specialist
Company: COACT Associates
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking for a position with the best kept secret in Toledo?
We're looking for high-energy individuals who have a zeal for sales
and marketing. -Our team lives and breathes a "work hard, play
hard" mentality. -It's impossible to describe the average COACT
person because we don't have any. -Our people are curious,
competitive, team oriented, fun-love, caring, and lifelong
You must reside in the Toledo area.
Small company spirit with big company perks:
- Rich 401(k) program, unlimited 50% match
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- Employer funded life insurance
- Generous PTO (paid time off) program
- Wellness program
- Education and personal development reimbursement
So what could you be doing?
Our Business Development Specialist assist and support their
Strategic Growth Advisors in supplying various business development
services to our clients. This position includes organizing,
planning and communicating our clients' value propositions to
target buyers; learning about and reporting on buying systems and
influences.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Account Executives in formulating and
implementing the business growth projects for our clients.
- Plans, organizes and implements market research projects on
behalf of our clients.
- Produces high-quality touch points through phone conversations
and written documents with various clients' targets.
- Plans work activities related to each client project;
completing specific projects and duties to support our clients with
minimum delay, efficiency and accuracy.
- Contributes to and/or reviews client reports that record status
of recent activities and determines status of ongoing project
- Informs Manager of Strategy & Growth, Manager of Training and
Performance and/or an Account Executive of issues that affect the
quality of our service and/or client satisfaction.
- Participates in coordination and sales meetings that
disseminate pertinent information, regularly reviewing and
previewing business growth project status for each client.
- Participates in and shares responsibility for the company's
ongoing strategic improvement.
- Coordinates and manages projects, as assigned.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation
Required Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
- Knowledge of general operational processes, policies and
- Knowledge of business development techniques, while continuing
to develop skills in the field.
- Ability to work well with all personality types, seeking out
and finding what will motivate them to enter successful client
relationships (internal and external).
- Ability to take and give direction that will advance the
efforts of COACT.
- Possesses planning, organizing and project management skills
with an attention to detail, quality, and budget.
- Possesses a strong ability to adapt to different client needs,
learn the various products and services of clients and communicate
that message to buying targets.
- Skills in analyzing data and preparing reports or
- High-level of communication skills with various levels of
partners and personnel, exercising the appropriate level of
- Knowledge of general computer hardware and software tools,
including Internet navigation and Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes.
Education and Experience Requirements:This position requires 2
years previous sales experience. A bachelor degree in business
administration or sales and marketing is preferred.
Work Orientation Factors:This position may require limited travel.
Position is based in Toledo, Ohio.
Keywords: COACT Associates, Toledo , Business Development Specialist, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!