Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: June 25, 2022
$1,000 sign on bonus for FT and $500 for PT!!
Walk-in interviews welcome!
4220 North Holland Sylvania Road, Toledo, Ohio 43623Specifics:
- We offer full time and part time positions.
- Flexibility is required. This position may work weekends and
- Pay ranges from $12 per hour.
We incentivize performance and attendance through quarterly
- Pay on demand - Access your money as you earn it!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical benefits after two weeks employment
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Free meals
- Company provided uniforms
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Day of Service
-Charitable contribution matching
About your role as a Housekeeper:
-Perform the day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
-Assure that assigned work areas are maintained in a clean, safe,
comfortable, and attractive manner.
-Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing service when
performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or
-Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling
-Wash and sanitize bathrooms.
-Clean windows, mirrors, floors, walls, hallways, staircases, and
-Assure that appropriate Caution/Safety signs are properly set up
prior to such duties.
-Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash
receptacle with plastic line.
-Assure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment,
tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times.
-Keep supervisor informed of supply needs.
-Assist in laundry as directed.
-Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to provide great customer service
- Prior housekeeping experience desired
Joining Wallick Communities' Oakleaf Village as a Housekeeper is
your opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of our senior
residents. At Oakleaf, we take our mission of opening doors to
homes, opportunity, and hope seriously through providing
exceptional, mission driven care.
Oakleaf Village is a reputable, welcoming community for seniors.
With cozy apartments, engaging activities, and a lively lobby,
Oakleaf Village is a great place for our residents to live, and a
great place for you to work.
Come be a part of the team where we are making a difference in
residents' lives - we will help you reach your potential while you
help others reach theirs in a comfortable and safe space.
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Toledo , Housekeeper, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!