Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Boston Medical Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Boston Medical Center (BMC) is more than a hospital. It's a
network of support and care that touches the lives of hundreds of
thousands of people in need each year. It is the largest and
busiest provider of trauma and emergency services in New England.
Emphasizing community-based care, BMC is committed to providing
consistently excellent and accessible health services to all-and is
the largest safety-net hospital in New England. The hospital is
also the primary teaching affiliate of the nationally ranked Boston
University School of Medicine (BUSM) and a founding partner of
Boston HealthNet - an integrated health care delivery systems that
includes many community health centers. Join BMC today and help us
achieve ourVision 2030 which is a long-term goal to make Boston the
healthiest urban population in the world. Position: Senior Talent
Acquisition Partner Department: Human Resources Schedule: Exempt,
Full-Time Provides employment and recruitment services for exempt
and non-exempt positions in order to contribute to the goal of
attracting and retaining the most qualified and productive
employees to the Boston Medical Center. Builds partnerships with
various levels of management with assigned departments to recruit
the most qualified talent. Develops and implements recruiting
strategies from both a tactical and strategic perspective. Utilizes
the applicant tracking system to perform recruitment functions. Use
established analytical techniques and good organizational skills to
identify and develop approaches to resolving problems and
demonstrate benefits to strategies. Act as a lead consultant to the
business about healthcare recruiting trends, specific business
intelligence and various recruiting activities. Bachelor's degree
required. Equivalent education and relevant work experience may be
considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree. One to two years of
human resources experience required; one to two years of human
resources corporate or agency recruiting experience preferred
Professional certification in Human Resources (PHR) strongly
- Minimum of five (5) years of high volume recruiting experience
for exempt and non-exempt positions with significant experience
recruiting for positions at all levels in an organization.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous healthcare recruiting
experience is strongly preferred.
- Staffing agency and RPO experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system is
- Experience with online and Internet recruiting a must.
- Experience with an HRIS system such as Workday is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Microsoft
- Previous experience working in a unionized environment is a
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication
skills are required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to leadership
throughout the organization.
- Must be able to critically think through technical information
and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business
needs, beating competitors and operating with given resources.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the
ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail; process oriented, but flexible
around business needs.
- Knowledge of affirmative action documentation and employment
law is a plus.
- Excellent judgment, with strong analytical and detail-oriented
skills, is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as
independently along with the ability to think strategically and
creatively. Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview,
recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing
coordinator, talent acquisition
Keywords: Boston Medical Center, Toledo , Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!