Medicaid Eligibility Representative
Company: The Revenue Group
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Full Time Position - $15 an hour!No one wakes up in the morning and
says, "Today I want to go to the hospital". We are here to help
when the unexpected happens. Hospital Referral Services on-sites
screen and help patient's bedside to see what assistance programs
the uninsured or underinsured may be eligible to receive.HRS's team
of experts helps guide patients through the Medicaid process so the
patient can focus on recovery.Hospital Referral Services has an
opening for an Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative at
Firelands Regional Medical Center in Sandusky, Ohio. Hours are
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. We are looking for a
self-motivated professional to add to our growing team. If helping
people is something you enjoy, this may be the right job for you.We
offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
holidays, and much more!PM21.
What does an Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative do?
- Review the hospital work queue or census to identify uninsured
- Screen/Interview patient's bedside in hospital setting to
determine possible eligibility for any assistance programs
available including Medicaid and charities.
- High volume of walking and standing. (70% - 80% of your
- The Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative will complete
applications for Medicaid benefits and charity programs as
- Maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers,
hospital staff, and patients.
- Abide by HIPAA rules and regulations to protect patient's
- The Onsite Medicaid Screening Representative will meet
production goals and objectives as assigned by hospital and
management on a monthly basis.
- Maintain confidentiality of account information at all
times.Requirements for the Onsite Medicaid Screening
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to multitask and type minimum 40 WPM
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Good attendance and dependability is essential.
- Successful completion of drug and background test is
- Annual Flu shots and TB testing is required
- $15 an hour
- Monthly bonus potential after 90 days of employment Please
apply at: revenuegroup.com/careersPM21PI183100186
Keywords: The Revenue Group, Toledo , Medicaid Eligibility Representative, Other , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!