Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Custom Glass Solutions
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our
Human Resources Team. The selected candidate will build and
maintain strong working relationships with employees at all levels.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will enjoy a fast-paced
work environment and be willing and ready for all challenges of the
ever-changing market. This position will interface with all
departments at our Upper Sandusky location.
A Successful Candidate Will
- Be able to maintain confidence, lead thorough employee
relations investigations, and positively influence and enhance
employee & leadership relations.
- Implement leadership, retention and engagement strategies that
help to move the organization forward by developing strong leaders
and a stronger workforce
- Effectively coach employees and leadership as well as
demonstrate success in driving career development, employee
engagement and retention.
- Lead full cycle employment recruiting for hourly Production
Team Member positions
- Review employee concerns to identify problems and appropriate
solutions to provide a win-win solution for employees and the
- Be comfortable with an evolving, fast-paced, and
entrepreneurial environment. Manage competing demands and multiple
tasks while prioritizing effectively to deliver results both as a
partner to leadership and a hands-on HR team member with employees
at all levels of the organization.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a
positive work environment.
- Be able to work independently and exercise excellent judgment
that aligns with the CGS culture, as well as be an active member of
both the local Plant leadership and HR teams. Strongly influence,
negotiation, and facilitate to foster and maintain collaborative
relationships with business leaders and HR peers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner
capacity in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- HRIS experience (Dayforce is a plus)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written,
including high-quality document preparation and presentation
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing full cycle
- Excellent problem-solving & critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative leadership
style Strong project management skills and ability to create and
work against a timeline required
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Human Resources team provides
professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest service, all
while being respectful and building strong employee relationships.
We oversee all aspects of Employee Relations (i.e. enrollment of
all employee benefits, developing, promoting, and enforcing company
policies and procedures, etc.) Each day our team goes above and
beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety
First, Do the Right Thing, Wow Your Customer, Relationships Matter,
and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers
of large format laminated glass products, with five locations
spanning 3 states. Our mission is to be the preferred provider of
high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver
superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees,
developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong
partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all
else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with
hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual
contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the
motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace
culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to
reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management
structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and
allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
- Excellent Compensation
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Medical & Rx
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave and more!
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Confidential resumes should be emailed to ...@cgsllc.com .
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 0 Associated topics: business partner,
consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human
resources generalist, officer, operations partner, professional,
Keywords: Custom Glass Solutions, Toledo , Human Resources Business Partner, Other , Carey, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!