Commercial Loan Processing Specialist
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Purpose:Responsible for documentation preparation packages
for a variety of loan documentation requests and trade products
approved within Civista Bank. Ensure that the documents requested
comply with bank policy and that the document request package
and/or executed document package are complete to minimize the risk
of loss to the bank. Ensure the timely disposition and control of
legal documentation, collateral and documentation records in a
manner that complies with bank policy and minimizes the risk of
loss to the bank. Maintain the integrity of all information related
to the documentation process for privacy, reporting and audit
purposes.Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and
- To produce and prepare loan documents and files are complete,
accurate and in accordance with Bank loan policy and guide.
- Comply with all FDIC regulations and other banking
- To maintain contact with members of the Lending team (Lender
and Administrative Assistant) to obtain clarification and provide
- Determines document options and presents options to lender as
- Submit completed loan documents to Quality Control for
- Coordinates closing schedules with title companies, attorneys,
and Lending team
- Complete loan fund disbursements and data entry
- Record and track documentation exceptions
- To assist with additional loan operation roles, as requested or
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of related loan processing experience and/or training
for all types of loans - SBA, SWAP, Commercial, Lines of Credits,
Commercial Real Estate, Construction, and various Consumer loan
- Work related experience should consist of Clerical,
Documentation, Legal, or Business.
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions,
formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be
business or financial industry related.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; two (2) year degree
or higher preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of banking industry practices relative
to bank loan operations with respect to loan products, services,
- Knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate and consumer
loan products and processing.
- Knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance
laws and regulations, and other Bank lending policies.
- Highly accurate data entry skills and strong level of skill
working with a variety of PC and internet applications, including
Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and the ability to navigate key
industry specific Internet sites.
- Strong multi-tasking, time management, thoroughness, and
accuracy skills required.
- Solid communication and organizational skills with focus on
teamwork and cooperation.
- A high level of confidentiality required.
- Ability to work under deadlines with frequent
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports, and sitting and standing throughout
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving loan files of up to 20
pounds.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Employer EEOC M/F/D/VThis Position Description is not a complete
statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this
position.Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
position at any time.PI182412204
Keywords: Civista Bank, Toledo , Commercial Loan Processing Specialist, Other , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!