2022 Intern - Corporate Communications
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
This is an opportunity to join the team that is shaping
communications and experiences that build and grow Adobe's
corporate reputation globally.
Adobe's Corporate Communications Team is looking for an intern who
is pursuing a career in Corporate Communications and is eager to
explore all aspects of this profession. During their tenure, they
will be incorporated into programs and campaigns. This will give a
view into what is required to build programs from inception to
completion, learn how to engage the media and produce content built
to engage external audiences.
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
This role will work closely with the corporate communications team,
and involved in the strategy and execution of corporate
communication programs, including media strategy, media relations,
corporate messaging and issues management to protect and advance
Adobe's corporate reputation. The ideal person thrives in a fun
fast-paced and collaborative environment, and prides themselves on
being a strong writer. At the completion of this internships, it is
our mission to ensure they have had enough hands-on experience to
have a meaningful perspective on the profession.
**Additional details include:**
- Actively engage with key collaborators from several parts of the
organization including employee communications, analyst relations,
talent, D&I, among others.
- Draft written materials centered around Adobe commitments and
- Collaborate with global teams to drive consistency in messaging
and content promotion
- Assist in developing innovative communications strategies
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitors, track for media
coverage + media inquiries
- Be flexible and have fun being part of a collaborative
**WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED**
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Enthusiasm and a passion to bring new ideas and thinking.
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasive writing style
- Inherent curiosity
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and highly collaborative
Keywords: Adobe, Toledo , 2022 Intern - Corporate Communications, Other , Bowling Green, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!