Tool and Die Maker
Company: KERN-LIEBERS USA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Kern-Liebers USA INC.is looking to hire a Tool and Die Maker at
our union facility in Holland, Ohio. This will be a second or third
Please note that incomplete applications will be disqualified.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Repair, troubleshoot, change over, disassemble, clean,
reassemble, manufacture, modify, and maintain tools and fixtures as
required in a timely manner.
- Scheduling, following up and working with outside tool shops
and vendors for tool repairs and PM's. Reporting tooling status and
up-dates to Plant Management
- Product and Process optimizations
- Productive and positive interaction with other departments
- Ensure that all tooling work orders are closed in timely
- Ensure that all tooling records and related paperwork are
filled appropriately and kept in compliance with company
- Initiating a root cause investigation to address any major
tooling damage / failure. Report investigation results immediately
to Plant Management.
- Ensure completion of tooling preventive maintenance work orders
(PM's) 100% on time.
- Sense of urgency in responding to manufacturing. Know priority
tools and ask if not clear.
- Maintain the tooling department daily log. All tooling
maintenance techs must log their daily activities in the tooling
maintenance daily log.
- Must have good organizational skills and keep the maintenance
tooling department clean, organized within 5's principals, and in
top shape all the time.
- Participate in department continuous improvement plans.
- Have completed a D.O.L. certified apprentice program in metal
trades or eight (8) years tool and die experience with metal
forming or cutting tools.
- Minimum High school degree or equivalent required.
- TS16949 knowledge/experience
- Extensive knowledge of measuring equipment, surface grinders,
lathe machines, mills, standard EDMS, and drill presses.
- Tooling blueprint and schematics reading are also required
Kern-Liebers offers competitive composition and benefits
If you ask our employees why they love working at Kern-Liebers USA
INC, they will tell you it's because of the great people they get
to work with every day, the flexibility and job security we provide
and the daily opportunities which keep them motivated.
In addition to a great work environment, we offer an outstanding
compensation and benefits package. Within our benefits package;
affordable medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance,
life insurance, long and short term disability (at no cost to you),
401k with company match, incentive pay up to 15% your hourly wage
paid out weekly, vacation and flexible schedules.
Keywords: KERN-LIEBERS USA, Toledo , Tool and Die Maker, Other , Holland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!