Company: Adrian Dominican Sisters, Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionGroundskeeper - Seasonal, Full Time The Adrian
Dominican Sisters are looking for a Temporary/Seasonal
Groundskeeper to assist in their Grounds/Maintenance Department now
through late Fall (job will end in Mid-November).Hours: Full Time,
40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4pm, (summer months 6am
- 2:30pm)Pay: 12.50/hr.What you will be doing: The Groundskeeper
will perform outdoor general landscaping and grounds maintenance
tasks throughout the campus. These tasks are performed with
physical labor, powered equipment, and hand tools and in a manner
that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the
Adrian Dominican Sisters. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general outdoor tasks such as mowing, landscaping,
raking, trimming, mulching, pruning, weeding, drain cleaning,
gutter cleaning, exterior lighting maintenance, and assists with
site improvement projects.
- Performs general indoor maintenance tasks such as painting,
changing light bulbs, changing ballasts, making minor repairs,
moving furniture, and assisting the building specialists and
skilled trades co-workers.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks to indoor and outdoor
equipment, systems and structures.
- Responds to safety hazards and/or emergencies following written
campus procedures. Makes use of best safety practices when
performing all duties.What you need for this role:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have experience in landscaping and machine operation used
to cut grass and perform landscaping activities.
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must be able to frequently stoop, bend, reach, and carry
approximately 50-100 pounds.
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk up to 8-hours per
- Must be sighted and capable of hearing.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Adrian Dominican Sisters, Inc, Toledo , Groundskeeper, Other , Adrian, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!