Company: Great Lakes Community Action Partnership
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Classroom Duties:
- Organize, sanitize and store classroom equipment and supplies.
- Assist in coordinating and implementing lesson plans and
- Assist with educational home visits.
- Assist with record keeping duties and preparing and maintaining
- Assist in enforcing self-care activities and enforcing safety
rules and procedures.
- Set up and take down classroom and lunch equipment.
- Ensure dishes, trays and food service areas are cleaned daily.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directedNutrition
- Maintain accurate meal count; prepare meals and snacks.
- Pick up catered lunches; monitor food temperature; smell and
taste food before serving.
- Distribute meals and snacks to individual classrooms.
- Restock groceries and supplies.
- Arrange tables and classroom equipment; clean and sanitize
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.Education:Required High school
diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). Prefer Associates in
Early Childhood Education or related field.Experience:Up to one
year experience working with children, prefer experience in early
childhood development, and up to one-year experience with word
processing and internet software.Additional Requirements:
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is requiredNote: Deadline for
applying is January 30, 2022.As a condition of employment, full
vaccination against COVID-19 is required.Center Aide - (Union) -
GLCAP Bowling Green; 41weeksHigh School - $14.00; Associates-$15.25
per hour.Benefits available: Health/Dental/Vision, 403(B)
Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (Holidays, Sick &
Personal)Summary: Assist with the daily operations of Early
Childhood programs in compliance with all policies, procedures,
licensing and funding requirements at assigned sites.
Keywords: Great Lakes Community Action Partnership, Toledo , Center Aide, Other , Bowling Green, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!