Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
*Bonus offered for limited time and only for Grounds, Make
Ready and Maintenance Technician roles. Must be Hired prior to
October 30th 2021 to qualify. First $250 awarded after
successfully completing 90 days of employment; $500 awarded after
6-months of satisfactory employment.
Compensation: Starting at $17.70 per hour
or higher, based on experience.
If you enjoy working with your hands and are capable of
performing most maintenance tasks then we have an opportunity for
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to management
Orchard Lakes Apartments is looking for a
professional and motivated individual to join our team as a
Maintenance Technician. Maintenance
Technicians promote the community and the rental of
apartments through the proper and timely maintenance of the
interior of buildings, including apartments, mechanical rooms and
common areas. Maintenance Technicians must be able
to complete all standard work orders within 24 hours, excluding
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting work order deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable) and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as requested by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling,
standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long
periods of time.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Must have own tools.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under
stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.