Life Enrichment Coordinator
Company: Otterbein Senior Life
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Assist and work directly under the supervision of the Life
Enrichment Director to implement activity programs for the
This is a full-time position. Hours are 10am-6pm,
including every other weekend.
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE
(Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe.
Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and
testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
- Create and implement an activities program to meet each
- Maintain the resources needed for each resident’s activity
- Complete all required recordkeeping
- Perform and understand all assigned duties in accordance with
established policies and procedures and safety rules and
- Education: High-school diploma or
- Licensure/Certification: STNA
or willingness to earn STNA.
- Experience: Must possess personal skills,
traits and desire to care for ill, disabled and elderly residents
and to work with families, staff and support agencies to provide
cooperative quality care. 2 years activity experience.
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Life
Enrichment Coordinator at Otterbein!
Keywords: Otterbein Senior Life, Toledo , Life Enrichment Coordinator, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!