Production Team Leader
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Production Team Leader – Campbell Soup Napoleon, OH
The Team Leader will have shift accountability for all business
unit results, daily management systems and organizational health.
They will be responsible for managing and improving the
results with that area as needed to contribute to the overall plant
CBN and journey map. In this role they will manage the
people, equipment and processes that come together to create their
end product in way that is preferred to consumers and downstream
customers. This person will work to grow the capability of
the people in their area. They will work to incorporate new
reliability tools into the current systems in a way that is
meaningful and drive continuous improvement and produces
- Ensure clear direction and priorities for the shift and that
these are aligned with the business unit.
- Manage direct and indirect labor efficiently.
- Track and gap results vs work plan and budget for all KPI's
including safety and quality to deliver team goals.
- Develop Service leaders and other leadership.
- Provide training, coaching and facilitation.
- Manage the Safety system within their area.
- Coach and lead the team on execution of daily management
systems in the business unit such as DDS, CL, RCFA and Operational
- Improve and sustain assessment scores for DDS, CL, 5S
- Ensure Operational Standards are executed with excellence.
- Work with Maintenance Lead, Engineering and other as needed to
ensure follow up to significant issues are captured in RCFA.
- Lead the shift team meeting.
- Communicate team/shift results and needs to business unit
- Working with all people and equipment across the shift to
manage the team.
- Involved in all activities including daily management,
budgeting, strategic planning, TDC initiatives, enabler planning
and execution and the capital forecasting process.
- Interface with multiple functions within the plant, as well as
WHQ Engineering, Process Safety, Product Development, Reliability
and annual network teams.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor or Associates Degree
preferred or equivalent work experience
- Years of Relevant Experience: 5+ years of Operations
Knowledge, skills, and abilities preferred:
- Cross functional operations experience with a strong
understanding of various plant functions.
- Strong drive and initiative to make improvements in a variety
of areas with a minimum of supervision. Change agent.
- Strong commitment to personal development and growth.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills -
Process Thinker - reliance on facts and data.
- Above average knowledge of computer database system tools,
Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and
- Good planning, prioritizing and organization and multiple
priority management skills.
- Manufacturing environment requiring strict work/safety rules
and protective equipment approximately 80% of time; Typical office
20% of time.
- Less than 5% travel expected.
- Primary shift will be determined by need but flexibility to
float to other shifts is required.
- Hours typically range from 50-60 hours/week, depending on
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Toledo , Production Team Leader, Other , Napoleon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!