Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under supervision, be
able to perform the job duties of production, plant services,
distribution, and central palletizing.
- Central Palletizing is considered home base. Job
duties include palletizing 20-30 lb. finished cases, monitoring
case counts, and ensure case quality.
- Required to work in Snack Mix which includes dumping of
all components (50 lb, boxes), safe operation of hand lifts and tow
motors, and skidding off cases.
- Perform the job duties associated with the tote station
including the safe operation of tow motors and maintaining weight
and general quality information.
- Responsible for filling in for call-offs, leaves,
vacations, absences, etc. for designated departments.
- When scheduled in the Production Department will fulfill
the job duties of mixer, scaler/relief, depositor operator, and
- Will be scheduled in Plant Services on weekends and
during the week, if necessary, and also Distribution on a "fill-in"
- Required to perform job duties associated with that
- Heavy lifting is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by
COMPLEXITY AND SCOPE:
- Follow Quality Control standards, safety regulations, and good
- Follow safety work rules and complete job tasks in a safe
manner at all times.
- Support teamwork
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
HS Diploma or GED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
OTHER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED:
% OF TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Frequent exposure to plant environment (noise, heat,
- Must be able to work any shift along with shift rotation if
- Frequent weekend and holiday work.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.