3rd Shift Line Mechanic - Starting pay is $27.28/hour
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Responsible for operational set-up with equipment, as well as
repairs, adjustments, lubrication, preventative maintenance, and
cleaning of equipment in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Also, need to fol
- Properly setting up machines in accordance with
established procedures and work instructions.
- Make repairs to machines as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of
supplies on the line.
- Responsible for efficient use of consumables.
- Make machine adjustments to maintain acceptable finished
product and speed.
- Conform to all quality standards (HACCP, AIB, and CTS
including, but not limited to, correct package selection, data
collection, and metal detector checks).
- Responsible for conducting product and equipment
changeovers as needed.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance activities in
your area of responsibility.
- Use SAP as required.
- Follow all approved procedures and work
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis process using tools
such as 5-Why and other problem solving methods.
- Maintain good work area housekeeping practices according
to 5S standards.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Assist with rework function.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by
COMPLEXITY AND SCOPE
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must be able to read and comprehend simple
instructions and have the ability to write simple correspondence
and memoranda. Must be able to communicate with respect, to
all levels of employees
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Must be able to add, subtract, multiply,
and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Must be able to read a ruler and
tape measure using Metric and English units of measure.
- REASONING ABILITY: Must have the ability to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Ability to troubleshoot problems involving several
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Physical Capacity screening
process may be required for this position. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Use hands, fingers, and arms to reach and manipulate materials
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
- Ability to use senses to diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and regularly
push/pull heavy loads on wheeled dollies.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
Must possess a high school diploma or general education degree
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Be able to competently and safely troubleshoot mechanical issues
with processing/packaging equipment. Knowledge and experience with
basic hand tools is necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (NOT
Two years related manufacturing experience.
OTHER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
Candidates must meet standards with Mechanical and WorkKeys
% OF TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly
works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to
- The employee may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles,
hot/cold temperatures, high noise levels, and wet environments.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
expected to comply with all safety regulations, support plant
safety initiatives, proper operating procedures and utilize
prescribed safety equipment such as safety eyeglasses, safety
shields, gloves, earplugs, respirators, and approved
- Ability to deal with a changing work environment and high
pressure situations. Must be able to work in a team
- This position may require overtime as deemed necessary to
support operations and preventive maintenance activities.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Toledo , 3rd Shift Line Mechanic - Starting pay is $27.28/hour, Other , Willard, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!