RN - Registered Nurse
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: October 10, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you an RN hunting for a job where you can show off your skills,
get your student loans paid for, and work with some of the best
people in healthcare? Then Trilogy is where you belong!
Our campus is one of over 120 Trilogy Senior Living communities
across the Midwest. We treat clinically complex patients, have
access to the latest technology available in our industry, and
offer a list of benefits a mile long. Plus, we are Great Place to
Work certified and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Places to Work.
If you need more reasons to apply, here are a few:
What's in it for you?
- Student loan repayment, paid tuition, scholarships & tuition
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more
- Shift Differentials, 8 & 12-hour shifts offered
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- And so much more!
What you'll be doing:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical
supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Apply the nursing process to ensure continuity of care from
admission through discharge and returning to family/community.
- Perform the clinical role of patient educator, caregiver,
counselor, consultant, and patient advocate.
- Observe, evaluate, and report (when necessary) each resident's
physical and emotional status to develop care plans based on
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate
immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a
- Administer and document medication/treatments and accurately
record all care provided.
LOCATION:Genoa Retirement VillageGenoaOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:James (419) 749-6955LIFE AT TRILOGY:
- Hold a Registered Nurse (RN) degree or diploma from an
- Must have and maintain a current and valid RN state license and
- Should be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 110 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong!
Trilogy Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Toledo , RN - Registered Nurse, Other , Genoa, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!