1st Shift - Temp Plant Service Worker - Base Pay $14.00 w/ $1.50 attendance bonus
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under the direction of
the Plant Services supervisor, clean and sanitize on a scheduled
basis the full range of bakery production equipment and facilities
to meet inspection standards.
- Partially disassemble, clean and sanitize a variety of bakery
production equipment such as mixers, divider, rounder, molder,
laminator, cooling tunnels, and packaging equipment.
- Reassemble equipment, performing minor preventive maintenance,
and check for proper operation.
- Clean and maintain a variety of product and material handling
equipment such as dough troughs, storage racks, utensils, and
waste containers. Clean up spills of any kind.
- Clean and maintain exteriors/interiors of: mixers, flour
holding bins, syrup holding tanks, ovens, chocolate tanks, enrober,
bottomers, lyebaths, and all other assessable equipment that is
- Use all cleaners, sanitizers and other chemicals in accordance
with the instructions on label or as defined by supervision.
- Use all equipment in a safe manner utilizing all prescribed
- Maintain sanitation supply area and equipment in a clean
- Inform supervision of all safety hazards and of any
- Follow safety work rules and complete job tasks in a safe
manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
COMPLEXITY AND SCOPE
- Candidate will possess effective verbal and written
- Job requires working from overhead lifts and ladders.
- Forklift, blood borne pathogen cleanup, dust mask use, powered
industrial equipment (PIE) training and physical and fall
protection certifications are required.
- May require lifting, up to 50 pounds and participation in
- Prior cleaning experience in a food plant is desirable.
- Weekend work is required and changes in working hours may
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HS Diploma or GED
- Frequent exposure to plant environment (noise, heat,
- Must be able to work any shift and job requires shift
- Frequent weekend and holiday work
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Toledo , 1st Shift - Temp Plant Service Worker - Base Pay $14.00 w/ $1.50 attendance bonus, Other , Willard, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!