Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under Production
supervision, pick up product, perform inspection duties, case and
pack finished product.
- 30% Pick up product from the line and package into appropriate
- 20% Perform inspection duties required for production of all
- 30% Case and pack all products manufactured.
- 10% Rework any product which does not meet quality
- 10% Inspect and record information for proper code
identification. Maintain required production records.
COMPLEXITY AND SCOPE
- Follow Quality Control standards, safety regulations, and good
- Follow safety work rules and complete job tasks in a safe
manner at all times.
- Support teamwork
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED (NOT
OTHER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED
% OF TRAVEL REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Frequent exposure to plant environment (noise, heat,
machinery). Must be able to work any shift and job requires
shift rotation. Frequent weekend and holiday work
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.