HR Services Representative
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
This role is responsible for the administration
surrounding a variety of foundational transactions and systems
related to HR policies, practices and procedures across multiple
skill/knowledge areas including the employee life cycle,
compensation, benefits, leave administration, and general HR
policy, procedure or program interpretation. This position is
responsible for supporting employees and managers which requires
knowledge of benefits, policies, procedures and systems. Typically
will provide initial support services to employees and/or managers
with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and
timeliness. Operates under general supervision of the Supervisor HR
Services Supply Chain with a matrix reporting relationship to the
site HR Manager.
Job Description Summary:
- Handle basic policy/procedure requests.
- Manage multiple diverse requests/questions received from HR,
employees and managers regarding various HR policies, procedures,
programs and systems by understanding and/or executing various
processes and/or accessing various systems to obtain.
- needed information to provide solutions.
- Records and tracks all customer contact in the company’s
internal database as well as updates and maintains the knowledge
base within the same internal database.
- Follows through to ensure that each case is fully resolved
within the Service Level Agreement and in line with the HR Service
Delivery experience principles.
- Perform Kronos administration.
- Provide basic Workforce Timekeeper support and administration
to managers/supervisors (time card owners) to ensure accurate and
timely time card submission.
- Provide basic Workforce Absence Management support to time
card’s owners surrounding relevant local absence polices to ensure
accurate progressive disciplinary actions.
- Manage/support local leave processes to ensure accurate leave
tracking and accrual balances for employees.
- Provide certain HRIS/Workday Administration.
- Ensure those transactions and activities HR is responsible for
(i.e creating requisitions, hiring of certain employee types) are
completed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner in Workday to
ensure all employees are paid accurately and punctually and to
ensure all other downstream systems are accurate.
- Provide managers and employees basic support around manager
self-service and employee self-service around the employee portal
and Workday to facilitate the company's overall philosophy of
- Administer operational and compliance reporting.
- Execute custom and/or ad hoc operational and compliance
reporting from various systems (Workday, Kronos etc) for
- Support and execute unemployment claims processing for hourly
- Support administration of hourly wage program.
- Perform staffing/recruitment administration.
- Support local HR and/or hiring manager surrounding
internal/external and hourly/salaried openings through activities
such as posting jobs, scheduling interviews and related interview
logistics, managing post-offer contingencies, Affirmative Action
Plans and supporting/leading new hire
- Perform program administration.
- Collaboratively work with other local functions to develop,
lead and/or support localized programs to meet business priorities
(i.e. Safety, People, Quality, Delivery, Cost) recognition programs
and/or community involvement/events.
2+ years in role providing broad HR support with policies and
programs required, in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Associate’s Degree in Business or related field required;
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service and data entry skills.
- Must be detail-oriented. Ability to handle multiple initiatives
within a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively able to manage multiple projects, prioritize and
adapt to a changing business environment all with a focus on
detail, finding solutions and getting results.
- Able to work well with both individually and in a team-based
- Ability to deliver against key objectives and timelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel,
Outlook, Sharepoint, etc), Workday (or other HRIS Systems), Kronos
Timekeeper/Absence Mgt/Leave modules preferred.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements across
HR policies, programs and/or programs.
This position will participate in activities in both an office
and manufacturing environment.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Toledo , HR Services Representative, Other , Napoleon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!