Company: Sunrise Windows & Doors
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the
following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide efficient and effective end-user services, including
help desk and technical support services. Record, prioritize,
coordinate and complete help desk requests in a timely, effective,
and efficient manner.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of environment and
- Serve as support resource for BI and data analysis needs
involving database systems interaction.
- Assist with the planning, deployment and configuration of
infrastructure upgrades and improvements.
- Participate in the extended IT support rotation, incl. tier-1
after hours support ~1 week per month and periodic systems
maintenance and update tasks.
- Interact and resolve product issues with third party technology
partners and vendors.
- Assist with the administration of the corporate disaster
recovery program to significantly minimize risk and disruption to
- Keep current with the latest technologies and industry norms,
analyze, report and make recommendations the improvement to the IS
- Support and follow all IS policies, procedures, methodologies
and practices including those for architecture, security, disaster
recovery, performance standards, purchasing and use of
3rd party service providers.
Requirements & Qualifications
Education & Experience: The position
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science
or related area of study.
- Strong technical knowledge of TCP/IP network standards and best
- Practical experience with L2/L3 switching and firewall
- Prior experience with Windows Server fundamentals (DHCP, DNS,
Active Directory, GPO development and maintenance, etc.) a
- Ability to provide effective end-user support and utilize those
experiences to provide recommendations for structural
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT issues and products as
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Exceptional customer service orientation. Extensive experience
working in a rapidly growing, team-oriented, collaborative
Competencies - must be able to demonstrate the
Team Focus – Demonstrates the ability to work
effectively in a cross-functional team that includes both technical
and non-technical members.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a
tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with
respect and consideration regardless of their status or position;
Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on
Judgment - Displays willingness to make
decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and
explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in
decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and
creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates
suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and
ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others'
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging
goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Technical Skills – Strives to continuously
build knowledge and skills. Share expertise with others.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work
environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method
to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change,
delays, or unexpected events.
Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves
problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information
skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group
problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
Keywords: Sunrise Windows & Doors, Toledo , IT Analyst, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!