Medical Assistant/adult Neurology - FT (m-f)
Company: Toledo Clinic Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assist physician(s) with patient treatment, prepares patient for
physician(s), and performs various clerical duties.
Works under the supervision of the Office Manager
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist Drs. with patient care (i.e.: assisting with minor
procedures/surgeries such as removing sutures, staples, moles,
Various clerical duties (i.e.: answering phones, scheduling
appointments, handling patient charts, etc.).
Escorting patients to exam room.
Preparing exam rooms.
Preparing patient for Drs. (i.e.: histories, blood pressure,
Sterilizing and preparing instruments.
At the request of the physician, calling in prescription
Order and maintain exam room supplies and instruments.
Follow up with lab work and/or xrays.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional attire, on time
and completes all tasks within established time frame.
- Seeks appropriate tasks when primary tasks are completed and
assists co-workers as needed.
- Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
- Credentialed as a Medical Assistant (i.e.: CMA or RMA)
- Medical Assisting degree or diploma from an accredited school
- Clinical medical assisting experience preferred.
Keywords: Toledo Clinic Inc, Toledo , Medical Assistant/adult Neurology - FT (m-f), Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!