Company: TEC Group Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Senior Manufacturing Applications & Infrastructure
Specialist provides technical and project leadership for plant IT
activities for the complex shift leads.
- Lead corporate IT sponsored application integration, change
management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the
objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to
IT related issues.
- Provide SME (Subject Matter Expert) support of critical
applications and systems for manufacturing. Management and
integration of mission critical plant applications.
- Expert level of knowledge for plant applications used by the
local plant, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or
configure application and application access including but not
limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems,
Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT,
Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
- **Candidates must be open to working any shift as
assigned including nights and weekends as required based on plant
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology, or related field.
- 5 or more years of previous work experience in an IT support
role leading large diverse teams.
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10 OS, Microsoft Office Suite,
hardware and software administration, and the Google Application
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of incident/change management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and able to adapt and learn quickly while on the
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL process and procedures.
- IT support experience in a manufacturing environment.
Keywords: TEC Group Inc, Toledo , Manufacturing, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!