Reg Nurse Clinic
Company: McLaren Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides high quality and convenient care to patients in McLaren
CareNow retail health settings. By way of a Telehealth console and
in collaboration with an Advanced Practice Provider (APP), the RN
will lead the workflow in performing wellness exams and treating
minor illnesses and injuries from point of patient check in,
throughout the care process, to patient discharge.
- Opens and closes the clinic each day.
- Guides patients 2 and older through the appointment process,
from check in to check out
- Assists patients as needed with scheduling appointments and
entering personal and demographic informaition
- Triages patients accordingly; based on chief complaint, vital
signs, and symptoms
- Collects vital signs and health history and enters information
in electronic health record
- Assists Advanced Practice Provider (APP) with patient's
- Performs point of care tests (POC) and maintains daily
maintenance of (POC) devices
- Draws blood and sends specimens to McLaren Medical Lab
- Administers vaccinations as ordered by APP
- Maintains vaccination supply as directed by CDC Guidelines
- Promotes McLaren Care Now clinics in down time, answering
customer questions and inquiries.
- Answers phones, provides responses to questions and return
calls, as needed.
- Follow up on test results, providing abnormal findings to APP
- Provides patient with discharge instructions, follow up care
- Collects and processes patient payments.
- Assists patient in connecting with a Primary Care Provider
(PCP), if needed.
- Develops strong working relationships iwth coworkers in CareNow
- Develops close working relations with Walgreen's Pharmacy and
- Performs other related responsibilities as necessary.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current State of Michigan Registered Nurse license.
- American Heart Association BLS certification as Healthcare
Provider required as directed by clinic administration.
- Minimum of two years of med/surg, critical care or demonstrated
experience in a specialty area.
- One year of hospital experience in ICU or ER
Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Health Care, Toledo , Reg Nurse Clinic, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!