Posted on: June 12, 2021
Scope of the Position
Ventra Sandusky is a strategically located facility in Sandusky,
Ohio and supplies parts to major automotive OEMs. Applications are
currently being accepted for the following skilled trade
- Install precision components such as timing devices, springs
and balance mechanisms
- Set-up and operate tools such as lathes, drill presses, punch
presses, milling machines, and grinders
- Tear down and repair large injection molds
- Identify, correct, and document the root cause of tool related
- Provide hands-on repair and rebuilding of injection molds
- Maintain preventive maintenance log and work history
- Ability to communicate effectively with other skilled trades
journeymen and to give clear instructions to apprentices. Provide
technical assistance to Supervisors and Managers. Blueprint
reading, knowledge and use of precision gauging equipment, and
knowledge of machine operation, machine design and operation.
- Journeyman Card
- Must have completed an approved apprenticeship program.
Previous experience in an automotive or heavy manufacturing
environment preferred. Willing to consider candidates with Union
Journeyman cards provided proof of an apprenticeship can be
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability
insurance; and a flexible spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous
learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
It engages you professionally, and provides learning
Lots of growth opportunity.
The companys young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be
Not just a joba great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: FLEX-N-GATE, Toledo , Diemaker, Other , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!