2021 Food Team Member Starting Rate $20.00
Company: Worlds of Fun
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Food & Beverage Associates prepare and serve food to park guests
and operate cash registers while providing superior quality service
in a clean, safe atmosphere.
Positions are available throughout our in-park Food & Beverage
locations as well as with the Food & Beverage Catering Team.
- Must be at least 14 years of age
- Mandatory completion of Basic Food Safety & Sanitation Training
- Demonstrate the ability to work with associates, guests and
supervision in a positive, productive and professional manner.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting and independently.
- Ability to complete daily tasks without constant
- Ability to comply with all company, divisional and state laws
in regard to minor labor laws.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
- Greets guests, answers questions, ensures quality service and
resolves complaints for guests; takes proper payment and makes
change for food and beverage items using a cash register.
- Take and fill food and beverage orders from guests; cooks and
prepares food items; serves food in correct portions to ensure
proper food cost procedures are followed.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high volume environment
with multiple distractions.
- Ensures product temperature controls are met and maintained for
quality and safety; follows all Board of Health regulations.
- Maintains proper stock levels for all serving, kitchen, dining
and condiment areas; alerts Supervisor of supply shortages.
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly; alerts
Supervisor of any malfunctions, safety concerns or needs.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when
serving the guest or working with subordinates, including
initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area by
squeegeeing floors, wiping off counters, sweeping, emptying trash
and completing other general cleaning duties; performs all duties
in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements
and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar
Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific
costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Associate
Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional responsibilities for 19 years of age and above:
- Taps beer kegs, serves draft beer and bottled alcoholic
- Monitors and manages alcohol sales and consumption consistent
with Ohio Liquor Laws, including checking proper identification for
the minimum age requirement of 21 years to purchase alcohol.
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Toledo , 2021 Food Team Member Starting Rate $20.00, Other , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!