Posted on: June 12, 2021
syncreon is growing and looking to hire motivated and reliable
Operators for our Toledo location. If you want to join a growing
company working with great people- then come join us!
About the Role
How you will contribute
- Work is performed in a traditional warehousing type environment
and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or
documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed
- Move items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins
according to a predetermined sequence such as size, type, style,
color, or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials or
other stock items and places them in designated areas.
- Scans materials and moves them according to standard work
instructions where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to work with diverse group of people and be a team
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing
international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right
people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and
self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions
to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar
Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply
3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the
marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique
and innovative expertise in providing highly integrated,
warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and
repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services
and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+
locations worldwide who enjoy oursupportiveculture,
dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb
career opportunities. For more information, visit
Candidates chosen to move forward
within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an
assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers
of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks
and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the
applicable local legislation.
Keywords: syncreon, Toledo , Operator, Other , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!