Counselor/Social Worker Fremont: FT Hours Vary
Company: Firelands Regional Medical Center
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Self-fulfilling salaried full-time position.
- Award Winning: Named among the top 10% in the Nation for
Patient Safety Excellence Award, America's 100 Best Orthopedic
Surgery and America's 100 Best Spine Surgery just to name a
- Employee-centric: Competitive pay, excellent benefits, tuition
assistance, loan forgiveness, retirement plan matching, recognition
program, local discounts and many more.
- Stability: Serving Erie and surrounding counties since
Provides the full range of outpatient mental health and/or
drug/alcohol treatment services including diagnostic assessment;
individual, family and group psychotherapy; and crisis intervention
as needed. Licensure supervision provided for dependently licensed
What You Will Do:
- Complete comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments to identify
treatment and other patient needs.
- Ability to establish therapeutic rapport to engage patients in
the treatment process.
- Develop of treatment plans using evidenced-based interventions
to address behavioral health disorders.
- Implement clinical interventions in individual and group
sessions that effectively treat behavioral health disorders and
promote patient recovery.
- Ability to complete timely clinical documentation in compliance
with agency and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute positively to the clinical team and the overall
establishment of a productive work environment.
- Actively engage in learning opportunities to continuously
enhance professional skills.
What You Will Need:
Applicants must meet one of the three levels of criteria
- Level I: Master's degree in a mental health, drug/alcohol or
related field, plus appropriate independent license
- Level II: Master's degree in in a mental health, drug/alcohol
or related field, plus appropriate license (LSW/LPC/MFT/LCDCIII);
- Level III - Bachelor's degree in a mental health, drug/alcohol
or related field, plus appropriate license (LSW/LCDCII/LCDCIII) as
required in the OhioMHAS rules and certification standards.
- Heart Saver and First Aid certification within 6 months of
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn and utilize
Keywords: Firelands Regional Medical Center, Toledo , Counselor/Social Worker Fremont: FT Hours Vary, Other , Fremont, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!