Company: Omni One
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Network AdministratorToledo, OH area -$65,000-$75,000Job ID:
25996This family-oriented company has been manufacturing the
highest quality and dependable products for over 100 years! - They
are an innovative, global leader that is stable and continues to
grow! - They are in need of a Network Administrator to join their
team.Why should you apply?
- Great benefits
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Free fitness membership
- Tuition reimbursement As Network Administrator, you will be
- Supporting all computer networks at the plant
- Administration of LAN and WAN
- Administration of all server software (SQL, Windows, etc.)
- Resolving issues
- Performing equipment installations, backups and
- Working with multiple plant departments To be considered for
the Network Administrator position you must have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar; or combination of
education and work experience
- Experience with MS servers, and network and communication
- MS Network certification is highly preferred
- Good communication skills Key skills: - Network, Microsoft,
AdministrationPlease apply or send us a copy of your resume to
email@example.com. All of your information will be kept
confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted
within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview
with the Omni One team.
Keywords: Omni One, Toledo , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!