Imaging Attendant - 32 hrs/wk, 3rd shift
Company: Blanchard Valley Hospital
Posted on: September 17, 2023
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Is responsible for the transportation
and care of patients to and from the Radiology Department. JOB
- Duty 1: Responsible for the safe and efficient transportation
of patients and materials to ensure the productivity of the
- Duty 2: Assists technologists and departmental leadership in
developing, implementing, and performing daily tasks to ensure
positive internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Duty 3: Effectively coordinates with other departments and
offices to ensure the efficient flow of patients and
- Duty 4: Effectively monitors and stocks needed supplies and
materials to provide uninterrupted patient care.
- Duty 5: Adheres to all policies, procedures, rules and
regulations as they pertain to the department and/or regulatory
- Duty 6: Consistently is able to multitask, work in a timely
manner, and adjust to busy or stressful situations easily.
- Duty 7: Follows department chain of command REQUIRED
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- CPR certification within 30 days of hire
- Possess high service excellence skills
- Possess knowledge skills necessary for growth and development
of self, the organization, and technology.
- Possess the ability to assess patient needs and requirements
relative to patient age or status.
- Accepts organizations policy regarding occupational radiation
protection monitoring, and exposure. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Computer skills preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS This position
requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking,
lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting
and standing. This position requires continuous walking and
standing for extensive periods of time. The associate must be able
to lift 50 pounds or more to assist with direct patient care. The
associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal
range. Individual must have excellent eye-hand coordination, finger
dexterity to operate equipment, push and pull patients while
providing treatment, and reach work above the shoulders. Associate
must have excellent verbal skills to communicate with patients,
physicians, and co-workers. This position is classified at risk for
possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV,
Keywords: Blanchard Valley Hospital, Toledo , Imaging Attendant - 32 hrs/wk, 3rd shift, Human Resources , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!