Company: Dana Corp
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered
driveline, electrodynamic, sealing, motion, thermal, and digital
technologies that combine together to form fully integrated systems
for vehicles across all markets, regardless of the power source.
Serving three primary markets - passenger vehicle, commercial
truck, and off-highway equipment - Dana provides the world's
original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local
product and service support through a network of nearly 140
engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Dana is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving
the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles
and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial
truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and
stationary equipment applications. Founded in 1904, Dana employs
more than 40,000 people in 32 countries on six continents who are
committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in
Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $8.9 billion in
2021. For more information, please visit dana.com.
Dana's Human Resources team is looking for an enthusiastic Intern
to join our corporate team based out of the World Headquarters in
Maumee, Ohio. The Intern will be provided with meaningful and
exciting projects that will support our business initiatives and
will have exposure to all levels of the global organization.
Internship is 24 hours per week.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Position:
- Work with members of the department to ensure a positive
employee relations atmosphere
- Support the Corporate Human Resources team with various
- Enter and modify employee data in various HR systems
- Assist department with data entry and collection
- Work collaboratively with HR Management on internal
communication items (emails, newsletter, Yammer, etc.)
- Complete other tasks as assigned
Minimum Qualifications of Position:
- Demonstrated ability working in a team environment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels
within and outside the organization in a professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational
- Uncompromising judgment towards confidentiality and business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Curious and is always looking for a better way to improve the
Education and Experience Requirements
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources,
Business, or related degree, required
- 3.0 GPA, preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 programs (Word, PowerPoint,
Excel, Power BI, Yammer), preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that as per Dana policy, we do not accept unsolicited
resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters were
engaged to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any
employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited
resume does so with the understanding that Dana will have the right
to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to
the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Keywords: Dana Corp, Toledo , HR Intern, Human Resources , Maumee, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!