Food Prep - Kitchen
Company: Taco Bell
Location: Port Clinton
Posted on: November 18, 2023
The Taco Bell Team Member encompasses a number of entry-level
job duties at Taco Bell. As an employee, YOU will set the tone for
the Taco Bell customer experience. This is a very important
position for a friendly, helpful individual who enjoys working in a
- Free Meals
- Try new menu items before the items are for sale.
- Paid training
- Retail Discount Program
- GED Program / Scholarship Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities
- Schedule flexibility
Primary job duties include:
- Preparing Food and Menu Items.
- Frying Product
- Taking inventory
- Restocking product
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Using fryers, steamers, melters, and grills
- Washing dishes & Cleaning Work Areas
- Applicants 16 and older
- Takes pride in ensuring guests receive accurate orders
- Candidates that maintain a clean and tidy appearance
- Good work habits
- Positive attitude
Our Team Members have great potential to build a great career while
providing fast, fun, and friendly service to our customers with
excellent opportunities for advancement.
At Taco Bell, we've had innovation on our mind since Glen Bell
started serving tacos at the first location in 1962 in Downey,
California. Since then, we've grown to be a culture-centric,
lifestyle brand that provides craveable, affordable
Mexican-inspired food with bold flavors. Not only do we provide
breakthrough value, we offer quality ingredients and are the first
QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association
(AVA)-certified menu items.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Toledo , Food Prep - Kitchen, Hospitality & Tourism , Port Clinton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!