Team Leader - Assembly
Company: Midway Products Group
Posted on: May 25, 2023
1st Shift Team Leader - Assembly
- Treats all team members with dignity and respect.
- Promotes a positive work environment as well as promotes
continuous improvement activities.
- Authorized and responsible to implement a cleaning schedule
with the team. Assure equipment and tools are in their proper place
at the end of shift. Housekeeping issues will be a priority.
- Maintains a safe working environment including the use of PPE,
and compliance with all safety rules and procedures.
- Works with other team leaders to maximize manpower during
vacations and absenteeism.
- Authorized/expected to be able to perform all activities of
associates within team.
- Responsible to lead daily team meetings in planning and
communicating team activities for the shift.
- Authorized and responsible to prepare the daily reports.
- Authorized and responsible to instruct and train team members
in their job tasks, safety, and quality requirements and to promote
- Authorized and responsible to coordinate rotation of job
assignments for team members
- Provides direction and training for team members who need to
improve job skills.
- Assures administrative duties are completed in an accurate and
- Works closely with the Area Manager to minimize machine
downtime and assist in identifying root cause of issues.
- Checks on high risk cells throughout the course of the day.
Perform LPA on high risk cells.
- Ensures that all team members adhere to and update as needed,
all Management Systems, operator and work instructions, tagging,
forms and logs to maintain compliance as required.
- Communicates and coordinates the flow of information to and
from other areas of the organization for the team. Coordinates the
activities of council members in keeping team members informed and
provides opportunities for input.
- Performs any tasks necessary to meet company goals and
- Operate powered industrial lift truck in a safe manner.
- Performs all tasks listed for
production/staffing/scheduling/prioritizing while operating a
- Provide team leadership, direction, and set priorities for
operators in their areas on 1 st and 2 nd shift, reviewing time
cards, conducting daily production meetings, participate in problem
Keywords: Midway Products Group, Toledo , Team Leader - Assembly, Hospitality & Tourism , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...