Customer Service Representative
Company: Zatkoff Seals & Packings
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Customer Service Representative will interact with and support
the Company's customers and Technical Sales Representatives. Main
duties and responsibilities are:
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or
in person to provide support and information on products or
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products.
- Assists the Technical Sales Representative with price
negotiation and contract review.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is
beyond the representative's knowledge, forwards to the assigned
Technical Sales Representative or other appropriate staff.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers
problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer
interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or
- Monitor inventory levels for specific customer products.
- Project management in conjunction with Technical Sales
- Performs other related duties as assigned. IndeedSponsored PM21
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite or related software.
- Technical math and mechanical skills preferred. Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience reading blueprints preferred.
- Experience in the rubber, seal, or gasket industry preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Occasional assistance in the warehouse and pulling specific
customer orders, which may include lifting up to 50 pounds, and
periods of bending, walking and standing. Schedule: This is a
full-time, non-exempt position. The hours and days of work are
typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Benefits:
Zatkoff offers the following benefits for full-time employees:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Profit sharing
- Annual performance bonuses PI187815375
Keywords: Zatkoff Seals & Packings, Toledo , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Maumee, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!