FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER
- Location: BGSU Dining-705 Ridge Street, Bowling Green, OH,
43403Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T 7 day operation. Must be available Sunday
through Saturday. Rotational weekends. -More information upon
- Requirement: -Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
- Perks: -401K and health benefits. - -*Internal Employee
Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! - Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? - Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1011091. -The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: At
colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells Higher
Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience. We are
challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing in
high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together to
promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success. -With over 300
campuses around the country, we are seeking hungry, humble and
smart associates who are looking to join and grow with a diverse
organization. We invite you to start your career journey with us
and look forward to hearing from you. -
Job SummarySummary: -Prepares,
presents and serves food as needed. -Essential Duties and
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. The BenefitsWe are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)Our Commitment to Diversity
and InclusionCompass Group is an equal opportunity employer. -At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law. - -Qualified candidates must be
able to perform the essential functions of this position
satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements
associated with this position. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves
the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job
based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Toledo , FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Bowling Green, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!