Housekeeper - Full Time
Company: Otterbein SeniorLife
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewOtterbein has an employment opportunity
for a housekeeper. The housekeepers provide a clean, safe
environment for residents, guests and employees. They enhance the
lives and nurture the growth of older persons by providing high
quality service in a cheerful, timely manner and by communicating,
coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals. Come be
a part of a wonderful team that takes pride in serving our senior
residents!Full Time 8am-4pm (40 hours per week), includes every 3rd
weekend.Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743Due to the
COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to
keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented
stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein
- Cleans furnishings, fixtures, ledges, windows, heating/cooling
units, etc. by washing, dusting, or polishing as scheduled or
- Cleans floors by sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, or damp/wet
mopping as scheduled or assigned.
- Empties trash, cleans trash receptacles, and transports trash
to proper area.
- Reports burned out light bulbs, broken or defective equipment,
other maintenance concerns, pest control problems, and other unsafe
or unsanitary conditions to supervisor.
- Interacts positively with residents, family members, guests,
- Follows all established policies, procedures and regulations to
assure that quality resident care is maintained.
- Communicates, coordinates, and cooperates with other team
- Maintains resident rights and confidentiality.Qualifications
- Education: High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience: Previous Housekeeping and/or Laundry in long term
care preferred, but not required
- Positive AttitudeApply today and begin a meaningful career as
an Housekeeper at Otterbein!
Keywords: Otterbein SeniorLife, Toledo , Housekeeper - Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Sylvania, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!