Stocker / Merchandiser (Full-time)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position is located in Sandusky, OH! Shift A: 8 PM --- 5 AM
(Over-night, Sunday --- Thursday)Shift B: 11--PM --- 8 AM
(Over-night, Sunday --- Thursday) Pay Rate: $17/hr Type:--Full-time
(40+ hours/week) Available Positions:--42 ProVantage Corporate
Solutions is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes
in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture
installation, and signage installation.-- Our teams work inside
retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and
remodel to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. ProVantage
is currently hiring Retail Merchandisers/Installers to join our
team! Video of our Team in action:
https://prov.cruxos.com/18nWyEtPc3 What you will be doing: As
a--Retail Merchandiser/Installer,--you--will assist your team in
performing general merchandising, which involves carefully reading
instructions (Plan-O-Gram ---POG/MOD---) and then following those
instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client
standards.-- The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as
removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures,
adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store
to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning
of the work area.-- Attention to detail and a positive attitude are
a MUST! Requirements:
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy
throughout the entire shift.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform
required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG,
MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including
screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift
- Depending on the Client, shifts could range from Days, Swing,
and/or Nights. Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in big-box retail associate experience
specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 1 year of experience in working with store remodels or new
store setup teams.
- 1 year of experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight
within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional
footprint. Key Qualities:
- You are dedicated to supporting a--safe--working
- You understand the value of--teamwork, exude a--positive
attitude,--and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire
- You--lead by example--with the grace of authority, maintaining
respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning!--You are proactive in seeking out
education, training, growing your perspective, and take--pride in
- You love checklists. You like to stay--busy, balance
priorities, and utilize your--organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and--remain
flexible. What ProVantage stands for: What you do matters.
Experience ProVantage---s employee-first culture where you are
appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher
purpose living out our five core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Innovate to Elevate
- We before Me
- Grace through Generosity More info about ProV Hiring:
https://prov.cruxos.com/4Ri27sFpu2 The above job description
represents the essential and most significant duties of the
position. It is not intended to exclude other work assignments and
responsibilities not mentioned herein. Similar Job Titles: stocker,
customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk,
leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate,
merchandiser, the installer PRO3
Keywords: ProVantage, Toledo , Stocker / Merchandiser (Full-time), Hospitality & Tourism , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!