Company: Fricker's USA, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
As a Fricker's manager, you will be responsible for providing
outstanding leadership to the team. You should be passionate about
the industry, inspiring others, coaching, training, counseling,
creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional
guest experience. We reward and encourage exceptional performance
through a friendly, fulfilling work environment. You will also
enjoy many opportunities for career advancement along with great
compensation and benefits. If you're looking for exceptional
challenge with opportunity for career advancement, look to
Fricker's! Management roles at Fricker's are different from other
- Many of our guests are friendly regulars from the neighborhood
- We are very community oriented. We have great relationships
with schools, universities, recreation leagues, and other local
- We hire individuals who can utilize their own management style
to achieve our company's objectives.
- We offer a flexible 5-day work week. Job Duties Include:
- Executing Fricker's unique brand of fun, food, sports and
- Driving positive sales growth.
- Maintaining a healthy, safe, and secure environment by
establishing, following and enforcing all company, federal and
state food-safety, sanitation standards and procedures.
- Achieving optimal performance from our staff by communicating
job expectations, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and
enforcing policies & procedures.
- Controlling costs by monitoring food and labor
- Accomplishing staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting, and
training quality individuals. Job Requirements:
- Must have at least two years of recent restaurant management
experience preferably in a fast-casual atmosphere.
- Steady, stable employment track record. Minimum of 2
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, friendly demeanor & attitude; Customer/Guest Service
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. In addition to competitive
salaries for our management roles, we provide:
- Competetive bonus program paid monthly
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) with
- Rewards Program
- Paid vacation
- Free meals Experience Preferred
- 2 year(s): Full-service restaurant experience Licenses &
- ServeSafe Behaviors Preferred
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them Motivations Preferred
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample
time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's USA, LLC, Toledo , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!