Company: Ohio Living
Posted on: November 9, 2019
We are excited to announce a new starting rate of $11.75!
We also pay by experience and offer additional benefits, including
but not limited too:
- shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
- pick up shift bonuses
- free nutritious meals
- Verizon discount
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- access to a fitness center and a walking trail that winds
through the 34-acre wooded campus
- and much more!
$500 Sign-On Bonus Available for FT positions!
Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Schedules Available:
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) provides residents and
patients with the highest level of quality routine daily nursing
care in accordance with company standards and federal, state, and
local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
Essential Activities and Tasks
Care Management and Service Delivery
- Provides daily resident and patient care in accordance with the
nursing procedures and as instructed by the Charge Nurse.
- Ensures that the Plan of Care is maintained for the resident or
- Provides for assigned resident and patient Activities of Daily
Living (ADL) including personal hygiene, elimination, comfort and
safety, ambulation, lifting, skin care, nutrition, and
- Assists with the care of the dying resident and provides
- Observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin
- Assists with the application of nursing treatments as
- Provides daily rehabilitative/restorative procedures as
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and personal
interest, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit.
- Answers resident calls promptly.
- Checks rooms for all medications and unauthorized food items,
reporting findings to the Charge Nurse.
- Maintains resident and patient rooms, work areas/equipment in a
clean, sanitary and safe manner and follows established infection
control/standard precautions, reporting all hazardous conditions to
the Charge Nurse immediately.
- Attends care conferences as directed by Charge Nurse.
- Attends all-employee and departmental meetings and in-service
training as scheduled or as directed.
- Willingly and consistently shares observations and insights of
departmental operations that may improve quality and efficiencies
Administration and Reporting
- Measures and records all entries, such as ADL coding,
intake/output, temperatures, weight, etc. in the electronic medical
record (EMR) or as directed by the Charge Nurse.
- Reports all changes in resident's or patient's condition to the
Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Reports all concerns and complaints voiced or shared by
residents, patients, or family members.
All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in good standing on the
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry required.
- None required; on-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
Keywords: Ohio Living, Toledo , Nurse, Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!