Physician - Vascular Medicine - Toledo
Company: ProMedica Health
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Physician - Vascular Medicine - Toledo
ProMedica - ProMedica Physicians & Continuum Services (PPCS) - PPG Central - Vascular-Toledo (865)
Toledo, OH 43606 US (Primary)
Superb Vascular Opportunity in northwest Ohio!
Jobst Vascular Institute
The Jobst Vascular Institute, ProMedica, is recruiting a vascular medicine specialist to join a high-volume comprehensive institute that includes 1 vascular medicine MD director, a benign hematologist and 10 surgeons. Become part of an employed, multi-specialty physician group that provides an excellent referral base.
The ideal candidate must be fellowship trained in vascular medicine and board-certified or board-eligible with strong clinical skills.
Advantages of this opportunity:
* Work in the Jobst Vascular Institute, a nationally renowned Center of Excellence on the campus of ProMedica Toledo Hospital, the largest acute care facility in the region and the anchor institution of ProMedica s 13 acute care facilities.
* Work as part of a collaborative team that includes 17 providers.
* Be part of a team that operates at 13 ProMedica hospital s and clinics in northwest Ohio and southern Michigan
* Membership in ProMedica Physicians Group, the region s largest multi-specialty group, with more than 900 employed providers offering an excellent referral base.
* Engage in clinical, educational and research opportunities with the Jobst Vascular Institute, the University of Toledo as well as the University of Michigan.
* Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including full medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, 401(k), malpractice insurance, assistance with relocation.
The Jobst Vascular Institute is comprised of:
* A comprehensive care team that includes vascular medicine specialists, vascular surgeons, benign hematology/thrombophilia, plastic surgery, wound care specialists, advanced practice providers, clinical pharmacists and podiatrists.
* Dedicated accredited vein center
* Faculty opportunities as part of Jobst Vascular Institute s two-year vascular medicine fellowship
* Outpatient and inpatient wound care services
* 7-Person vascular research and quality team
* Pharmacy-run Anticoagulation service
* High volume IAC- accredited vascular lab performing 30,000 diagnostic tests annually
* Participation in the national Vascular Quality Initiative outcomes registry
* Dedicated multidisciplinary venous thromboembolism service
Check us out at www.promedica.org/vascular
The Jobst Vascular Institute (JVI) is a nationally renowned Center of Excellence on the campus of the ProMedica Toledo Hospital. The Institute s mission is to provide the best and most advanced vascular care to patients regionally and nationally. The Institute is comprised of vascular surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, a benign hematology/thrombophilia specialist, plastic surgery/wound specialist, advanced practice providers, vascular nurses, and registered vascular technologists. The Institute provides administrative and clinical support staff that are committed to advancing the care of vascular patients. The Jobst Vascular Institute is an educational and research institution dedicated to the advancement of vascular treatment and innovative techniques.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 30 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 70,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,700 physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 450 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 960 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region s most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment that s rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit www.toledoregion.com
ProMedica Toledo Hospital is one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region. Our 794-bed hospital is staffed by more than 4,800 professional healthcare employees who serve a 28-county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We also have the area s largest board-certified medical staff, which is made up of more than 1,000 primary care and specialty physicians. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are a must. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
If you re interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to Deanna Stocker
Deanna.Stocker@ProMedica.org , 567-585-7456 Job Requirements
* Fellowship trained in vascular medicine
* Strong clinical skills
* Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment toward achieving customer / patient satisfaction
* Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco / drug screen / nicotine testing
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details
Keywords: ProMedica Health, Toledo , Physician - Vascular Medicine - Toledo, Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!