MEDICAL ASSISTANT - FLOAT
Company: Toledo Clinic
Posted on: November 20, 2023
*SIGN ON BONUS*
This position is open to full-time and part-time applicants. This
position requires travel to various office locations in Northwest
Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
Assist physician(s) with patient treatment, prepares patient for
physician(s), and performs various clerical duties in various
Toledo Clinic departments.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist Drs. with patient care (i.e.: assisting with minor
procedures/surgeries such as removing sutures, staples, moles,
2. Various clerical duties (i.e.: answering phones, scheduling
appointments, handling patient charts, etc.).
3. Escorting patients to exam room.
4. Preparing exam rooms.
5. Preparing patient for Drs. (i.e.: histories, blood pressure,
6. Sterilizing and preparing instruments.
7. At the request of the physician, calling in prescription
8. Order and maintain exam room supplies and instruments.
9. Follow up with lab work and/or xrays.
10. Administering injections.
11. Assist with training new staff members
12. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to adapt to different working environments.
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional attire, on time and
completes all tasks within established time frame.
- Seeks appropriate tasks when primary tasks are completed and
assists co-workers as needed.
- Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
- Credentialed as a Medical Assistant (i.e.: CMA or RMA)
-Medical Assisting degree or diploma from an accredited school
- Clinical medical assisting experience.
Keywords: Toledo Clinic, Toledo , MEDICAL ASSISTANT - FLOAT, Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!