Res Care Nurse (IJ)-Baylor
Company: Birchaven Village
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus LPN-$2,500 Sign-on Bonus PURPOSE OF THE
POSITION The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate
total nursing care for residents. Participates in resident and
family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively in
maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in a
clinical setting and in accordance with current applicable federal,
state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, policies and
procedures, ethical statement and resident rights, subject to the
employee handbook. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Current Ohio license for nursing. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Maximum exposure in regard to universal precautions.
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills
necessary to provide care appropriate to needs of the residents
served on his/her neighborhood.
- The individual must demonstrate basic knowledge of the
principles related to the aging adult and problems associated with
- Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the resident
status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify
each residents need.
- Provide care needed as directed by policy and procedure within
the scope of an LPN/RN license. PHYSICAL DEMANDS This position
requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking,
lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting
and standing. - This individual will be required to lift 50 pounds
or more. - This position requires individuals to lift work above
the shoulders. - Must have corrected vision and hearing in the
normal range. -This individual must have excellent verbal
communication skills to perform daily tasks. This position is
classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to blood
borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
Keywords: Birchaven Village, Toledo , Res Care Nurse (IJ)-Baylor, Healthcare , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!