Unit Manager - RN
Company: Ohio Living Swan Creek
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Your leadership keeps our team on track.
You love coming to work each day knowing that you make a positive
difference. Your knowledge and willingness to jump in and help when
needed builds your teams confidence in your leadership. You take
pride in knowing that the residents are well cared for by your
trusted team members and know that the direction you give your team
keeps them on track for success. You have a big job and take it
seriously because as the RN Unit Manager the well-being of both the
residents and team is most important to you.
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. We're more like a second family here.
You'll get to know your team, our residents and patients, and
you'll appreciate the additional joy it brings to your work.
- Better balance. We rarely mandate you to work past your shift.
You'll find we are committed to ensuring great work/life balance
- Different pace. We're not as frantic as a hospital and serve a
different population. We do offer several levels of care including
skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice. You'll love that you
get the support you need here, which makes it easier to give each
resident or patient the time they deserve.
- Grow as a leader. This role will help you build your leadership
and customer service skills. We offer education assistance to
obtain your BSN and opportunities to move into leadership
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect,
plus a retirement plan, paid time off, education assistance, pay
advances up to $500, recognition programs and free meals.
What you'll do
Overseeing your unit or area of the nursing department, you'll
provide supervision to both charge nurses, STNAs, and resident
assistants. We'll rely on you to create a positive team environment
while managing your supervisor duties. You'll also provide direct
care when needed, administer medications and treatments, coordinate
transportation, consult with physicians and serve as liaison with
What it takes
- Nursing degree and current Ohio RN license required
- One year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long term
care facility or health care facility required
- Three years of clinical experience in a hospital, long term
care facility, or other related health care facility required
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
Ohio Living Swan Creek is Toledo's premier retirement community
offering long-term nursing care, memory care, short-term
rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and assisted living. We also
offer independent living apartments and villa homes. Most
importantly, we're a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently
exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented
workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Swan Creek?
Our residents and employees have access to an on-campus library and
a walking trail throughout our 15 acres of beautiful park-like
grounds. Depending on an employee's status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- free meals/meal allowance
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation's
largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations.
Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest
standards of quality of life for adults in 50 Ohio counties.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services
toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being
consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Care --- Integrity --- Customer Service --- Innovation
Financial Stewardship --- Leadership --- Inclusion
Keywords: Ohio Living Swan Creek, Toledo , Unit Manager - RN, Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!