Mental Health Counselor
Company: Health Care Recruiters International
Posted on: March 19, 2023
*Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT*
*Mental Health Therapist*
*\*\*\* $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS\*\*\**
$50 to $60k
*Permanent; Full Time or Part Time!*
*HealthCare Recruiters International* is currently seeking an *Mental Health Therapist* LSW, LPC, and LMFT. Our client is looking for a counselor that is responsible for oversite of a caseload specific to their program site and population served within that program. The dual counselor will conduct assessments rendering a diagnosis and treatment recommendations for their client caseload and develops treatment goals in collaboration with the client. Additionally, the dual counselor is responsible for the provision of individual counseling and group counseling that is specific to their site. Finally, the dual counselor takes on a lead role in collaborating care with other providers and their treatment team.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist- Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will conduct a dual diagnosis assessment on clients and provides appropriate treatment recommendations based on client needs.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist- Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will develop treatment goals in collaboration with the client and reviews treatment goals while collaborating with the client as accreditation standards require.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist- Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will engage the client in and facilitates individual, group and family counseling services in accordance with ethical standards.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist- Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will connect client to necessary treatment services and referral sources based on the client's needs. Conducts appropriate documentation and paperwork to facilitate the connection.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist- Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will appropriately advocate for clients to ensure treatment needs are addressed.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist - Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will participate in site clinical staffing times and appropriately reviews assessment findings and recommendations with site supervisors.
* *Licensed Mental Health Therapist - Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *will appropriately consult with the site supervisor on high-risk clients and ensures appropriate safety plans or connection to referral sources for crisis intervention services have been achieved.
Independently Licensed Therapist or Counselor - *Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT *Requirements:
* Licensed as a Licensed Social Worker (LSW), a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or a Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) through the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapy Board - or - Will be licensed as a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor II or Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor III through the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.
* Will possess a bachelor's degree in social work or other helping profession that is eligible for licensure. May possess a master's degree in social worker, counseling or other helping profession that is eligible for licensure.
* Possess training and experience within the substance use and mental health field.
* Possess a valid driver's license and the ability to drive a variety of vehicles.
* Subject to a pre-employment BCII criminal background check and biennial thereafter.
* Subject to a pre-employment drug screen and random or incident related drug screens throughout employment with RSNWO.
*Independently Licensed Mental Health Therapist - Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT Compensation:*
* Flexible hours
* Work life balance
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Continuing education funds
* Welcoming team
* Qualifies for Student Loan Forgiveness Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Fayette, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* LSW / LPC / LMFT (Preferred)
Work Location: In person%14140859% %%medtech%%
*Licensed LSW / LPC / LMFT*
Keywords: Health Care Recruiters International, Toledo , Mental Health Counselor, Healthcare , Fayette, Ohio
here to apply!