Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living
needs, providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing,
toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs,
psychosocial support, and other personal cares. Assists residents
with meals and snacks, provides water and supplements as
appropriate. Provides a positive dining experience. Assists
residents in transferring, repositioning, and walking using correct
and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment.
- provides range of motion and passive exercise. Documents
resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure
and regulations Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or
supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal
Protective Equipment use.
- Held accountable for complying with all related laws,
regulations, company policies and procedures pertaining to his or
- position and for fulfilling his or her obligations under the
organization's corporate compliance program.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform
assigned tasks and meet requirements for in services, training, and
meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical
record for documentation.
- Knowledge: Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.
- Physical/Mental Requirements: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
- successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will
tools, or controls. The employee will frequently
information relative to this position.
- The employee is required to maintain a stationary
position/move/position self in response to job tasks.
- Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Licensure Certification: Completion of an accredited nursing
assistant training program approved by the location and the
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both orally
and in writing.As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides
itself on creating an employment environment that supports and
encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color,
gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Toledo , CNA, Healthcare , Arlington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!