CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Bay Park Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team
that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the
country. We know our CRNA's are invaluable and therefore, we did
not furlough or lay-off any of our team during the COVID-19
Pandemic. Instead, we utilized their skills by staffing trauma and
OB centers, intubation teams and a call center consult service to
aid the admission and care of COVID patients. ProMedica Physician
Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work at Bay Park Hospital in Oregon,
OH. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons, other
physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a
variety of procedures. This role is a key member of a patient
centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a
healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set
for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical
settings. Why ProMedica
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the
- Professional Growth - opportunity to practice in different
settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance - you choose to pick up overtime shifts for
extra income & call/no-call jobs exist
- Signing Bonus - $45000 with a 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000 We understand the importance of
work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your
- Monday - Friday, 80 hours per 2-week period
- Revised Compensation Model
- Premium pay for nights/weekends/holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid CME
- Retention bonus ProMedica Bay Park Hospital caters to
communities east of the Maumee River. Our campus includes a
state-of-the-art community hospital with 91 private beds and a
professional office building dedicated to doctors' offices and
outpatient rehabilitation, as well as a treatment and diagnostic
center. The hospital itself was designed with patient comfort and
healing in mind, with wider hallways, single-patient rooms and an
abundance of natural light.
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving
physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization,
interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to
detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards
achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple
information technology platforms and applications to provide and
support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting,
implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine
testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization ProMedica is a
mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
contact Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Toledo , CRNA / Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - Bay Park Hospital, Healthcare , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!