RN / Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Part Time - Days
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Charles and Virginia Hickman Hospital will give our
community its first-ever wellness destination. Our families and
friends will have improved access to nutrition education, exercise
resources and state-of-the-art care like they never have before. We
offer over 200,000 square feet and has 58 acute cate beds in our
new state-of-the-art regional hospital. Our campus also features an
organic farm with access to nutrition, education and therapies. We
will serve as a community hub that touches residents of all ages
and promotes a higher quality of life. This is a new model of
collaboration between ProMedica and the community. We are excited
to set a new standard for health and wellness in Lenawee County.
Position Summary:Provides professional nursing care appropriate to
the age of the patients being served. Participates in
patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working
collaboratively with physicians and ancillary health care
personnel. Communicates patient information in a complete, accurate
manner while maintaining confidentiality. Maintains and improves
personal and professional learning and development through
literature, seminars, workshops, and affiliations.
- Current State of Michigan license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BCLS.
- ACLS required within one year of hire for CCU staff.
- Ability to respond effectively and efficiently to critical
situations involving patients, personnel and visitors in a
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Demonstrates sound clinical skills and judgment.
- Ability to critique own daily practice for error and pursue
- Ability to deal effectively with a changing environment and be
open to new ideas.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates outcomes related to
nursing diagnosis and patient care problems for each patient.
- Maintains established departmental policies, procedures,
objectives, quality assurance programs and safety standards.
- Attends 80 % of unit staff meetings; reads minutes of staff
meetings; actively participates in unit problem identification and
- Facilitates continuity of care through flexible scheduling and
willingness to work additional shifts when needed.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting preferred.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare
organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information,
please visit Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or
mental disability, military or protected veteran status,
citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other
legally protected category . In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability
and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a
job with ProMedica, please contact Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ProMedica, Toledo , RN / Registered Nurse - Emergency Room - Part Time - Days, Healthcare , Jasper, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!