Hospital-employed Obstetrics and Gynecology opportunity in Findlay, NW Ohio.
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Findlay, Ohio. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 9220Practice Details
- Hospital-employed opportunity in Findlay, NW Ohio.
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Hospital-employment, Cerner EMR
- Surgical expertise, surgeries scheduled as needed, surgery team
on-call to assist
- Busy, established practice with experienced providers and
- Work/life balance, family-friendly work culture
- Business hours vary from 7am to 7pm (can be flexible) average
20-30 patients/day, 1:4 call
- 24-hour in-house pediatric hospitalist service
- Top decile performer in clinical quality, patient and associate
safety, service excellence Nonprofit, independent community
hospital with A+ Moody rating in NW Ohio
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots
Recruiter's InsightEarn More. - Starting Salary For -A -OBGYN -is
up to $75,000 More Compared To Positions Located In Columbus,
Toledo and Cleveland, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Less In
This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The
Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans
And Retire Early.
Income Potential. - The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With
The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US. -The
Housing Market. - With Average Home Pricing Settled At $154,946
-And Where A remodeled 3100 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home with a
Large living room, family room, kitchen with breakfast nook, formal
dining room, - season sunroom, finished basement and an inground
pool can be yours for $215,000. - Building A Quality Of Life With
Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community. - -Findlay is one of the
few areas in Northwest Ohio that is still growing and is the second
largest city in that region. - The Findlay and Hancock County
community was named a winner in the first-ever national competition
to identify the 100 Best Communities for Young People in September
About Employer. - -This employer -is a non-profit, integrated
regional health system based in Findlay, Ohio. Governed by a
community board of trustees representing large and small business,
education, law, medicine and finance.
This organization is one of the largest employers in the area with
more than 2,000 associates and serves an eight-county area that
includes Hancock, Allen, Putnam, Henry, Wood, Seneca, Wyandot and
Hardin Counties. In addition, a -dedicated group of more than 600
volunteers support this organization through their contributions of
both time and money.
This Employer strives for excellence and has been recognized as one
of the nations top hospitals.
Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Values: Integrity, Compassion, -Skill, Collaboration, Innovation
and Humor.Closest Major City
- 43 miles to Toledo, OH
- 77 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 82 miles to Columbus, OH
- 92 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 94 miles to Detroit, MI
-Colleges and Universities
- The University of Findlay
- Brown Mackie College-Findlay
- The Artisan College of Cosmetology
- The city offers 8 outdoor shelters, playgrounds, volleyball
courts, a golf course, and much more.
- Hancock parks offers 129 acres of forest, 101 acres of
conservation area, Giertz Lake, public fishing, Reservable
- Jeffrey's Antique Gallery and Springfield Antique Center has
over 750 dealers.
- Findlay Village Mall has many major stores and businesses.
Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs,
gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn
nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Toledo , Hospital-employed Obstetrics and Gynecology opportunity in Findlay, NW Ohio., Healthcare , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!