Otolaryngology Opportunity with Well-Established Group
Company: The Toledo Clinic
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Otolaryngology opening in Toledo, Ohio. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Otolaryngology Physician Job with The Toledo Clinic in Toledo,
Otolaryngology Opportunity with Large Group - Great Location –
Strong $ - You Control Your Practice and Schedule!
Toledo, OH 43623
- Accepts J1 Visas: No
- Accepts H1B Visas:Negotiable
- Loan Assistance:No
- Practice Type:Partnership
- Academic Opportunity:No
- Telemedicine Opportunity:No
- Verified Date:04/12/2022
The Otologist/Otolaryngologist will take over a patient base with a
mix of adults and pediatrics. This practice serves as a 'one-stop
shop' for allergy testing, allergy shots/drops, hearing aids,
hearing testing, home sleep study testing, pulmonary function
testing, and in-office CT.
- Outpatient Otolaryngology practice.
- Solid "built-in" referral base and patient draw from
surrounding Northwest Ohio and lower Michigan area.
- Opportunity to collaborate with other area
institutions/organizations to expand the practice.
- Growth opportunity—ability to maximize your earning
- Full benefits package including health, life, dental,
disability, retirement, and more
- Perform a variety of Otolaryngology surgeries at an Outpatient
Surgery Center and Hospital Setting
- Collaborate with partners and other physicians to ensure the
best possible patient outcomes
- Examine, diagnose and treat patients with breathing
abnormalities, sinus disease, allergy problems, upper airway
tumors, injuries, and other ailments involving the ears, nose, and
- Handle cases involving nosebleeds, infected mastoids, and
- Test patients and prescribe medications
- Conduct a comprehensive evaluation of patients
- Determine hospital admissions and discharges
- BE/BC in ENT
- Full-time, 40-hour workweek 8 am to 5 pm
- Ohio License or we can help you obtain one
- Clean background.
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- 401(k) plan with a 4% Employer Match
- Generous signing bonus
- A cohesive team with a very successful practice
- Medical providers are supported by knowledgeable support staff
and a responsive leadership team
- Generous compensation package consisting of a base salary and a
road to a partnership with exceptional earning potential.
The Toledo Clinic is a rapidly expanding multi-specialty private
Our Physicians and leaders are highly engaged and committed to
teamwork. At The Toledo Clinic, you will work beside the unequaled
talent of TTC nurses and staff and enjoy great benefits and
opportunities for personal and professional growth. Unique to
northwest Ohio, physicians comprise our Board of Directors.
Independence is encouraged and needs are supported by an extensive
This independent physician-owned and managed practice of over 265
independent physicians and associated healthcare professionals in
more than 40 different specialties and approximately 1300 employees
serving the community from over 60 locations across Northwest Ohio
and South Michigan
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose
throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: The Toledo Clinic, Toledo , Otolaryngology Opportunity with Well-Established Group , Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!