Family Medicine job in Sandusky OH
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hospitalist - Firelands Regional Medical Center HNI Healthcare
is seeking an experienced BE/BC physician to join the Hospitalist
team at Firelands Regional Medical Center in Sandusky Ohio. This
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit
- 405-bed acute care Level III trauma center.
- Flexible schedule 7 on/ 7 off
- 5 Daytime Physicians, 1 nighttime Physician.
- 2 APPs 7 on/ 7 off
- 2 RN's and 1 pharmacist dedicated solely to Hospitalists.
- Respond to codes/rapid responses
- Open ICU - intensivist in-house or on-call
- Excellent sub-specialty support
- Unparalleled 24/7 administrative support
- EMR- Meditech & CPOE Clinical Designs Why choose HNI
Healthcare? The VitalsMD Technology Advantage gives clinicians
actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions
at the point of care, adding a level of control and depth of
knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its
clinician-generated data and ease-of-use. Resources, Training &
Culture HNI s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with
the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to
create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers. A
successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
excellence(IM or FM).
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
- Current, unrestricted Ohio State license to practice.
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Toledo , Family Medicine job in Sandusky OH, Healthcare , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!